Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Craziness

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Did you know that four hours of heavy house cleaning burns over 800 calories?? Neither did I. But on Saturday I spent the entire day scrubbing my house from top to bottom, and when I put it into MyFitnessPal, it told me that I burned 824 calories! Wow. No wonder I was so tired ;)

Sunday was supposed to be a relax at home day. Until my husband said "Hey, let's run to Meijer". That turned into hours of walking around the store, of course. Then I went to my sister's for a bread party, then home, where my awesome husband had cooked a chicken pot pie for dinner :)

Today is St. Patrick's day, but we really didn't do anything special for it. I dressed the kids in green, but that was about it. I thought about dying my wine green, but I'm not drinking wine. I plan to restart The 30 Day Shred today. Hopefully I can get Lucas to go to sleep quickly! And hopefully I can stay awake ;)

I am going to retake my measurements, and just basically start it all over again. I NEED to stick with it this time. I do not want to start over any more!! Wish me luck!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment