Monday, November 17, 2014

Time For a New Challenge!

So, my son and I are L.A.Z.Y. Lazy, lazy, lazy. We have been slacking off so much, that we have become ultra super lazy. Not just about exercise. My house has been TRASHED, because I don't feel like cleaning up after dinner, or I pile papers up on the counter. Fold the laundry, but don't put it away, etc. It has been ridiculous.


However, we had a talk about it, and Matthew and I decided to give ourselves a challenge. We absolutely MUST do at least 30 minutes of exercise, every single day. No matter what!! We are going to add to that as time goes on. When we were exercising regularly, we felt SO much better. We have Comcast, and On Demand has a ton a free, short exercise videos. We are going to pick a few to do each day. Except Thursdays, because Zumba.


Yesterday, I bought a bathing suit. It's November, in Michigan, but I bought a bathing suit anyway. A Kmart near us is going out of business. The bathing suit was like $3. It is way too small. That was not an accident. It is now my "goal outfit". I have until my family goes to Disney World this spring to fit into that thing. Wish me luck!




Today, I got sick of the laziness, and my messy house. So, I put in my ear buds, turned on my calorie counter, and got to work. I cleaned for 3 hours and 55 minutes, and according to my calorie counting app, burned 1053 calories!!! That's one thousand calories. Cleaning. Wow. I'm guessing that the bulk of that is from going up and down the stairs so much. All of my folded laundry was down in the basement, on my "folding table". Then I brought it all up to the bedrooms, up on the second floor. Now, I wouldn't recommend letting your house get trashed, haha. But remember, cleaning is pretty good exercise too ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment