Saturday, February 28, 2015

Two Months

Two months... That is all the time I have left until we leave for our first ever family vacation. To Florida. Warm, sunny, Florida. Where I will be swimming. In a pool. In a bathing suit. And the pictures... I'm normally the one behind the camera, but since this is our big Disney trip, we shelled out the extra for the Memory Maker. So I will be in pictures. Lots of them. Now, don't get me wrong, I am BEYOND excited about this trip. I mean, it's Disney World for crying out loud!!!




That being said, I am still only half way to my goal. I definitely need to step it up a notch. I seem to have hit a plateau. So, I am going to try something new. Every day I will have a smoothie for breakfast, and one for lunch. I bought a multivitamin, so I will take that daily. Then while Lucas is at school 4 days a week, I will do my exercise video. I will eat a normal dinner, because food is delicious. And each night, I will do the "free run" for 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. In two weeks, I will see if that makes any difference at all, lol. If it doesn't, I'll have to figure something else out ;)





I'm debating between starting tomorrow, because it's the first, and starting Monday, because, well, it's a Monday. On the plus side, I bought two awesome new shirts from Hot Topic for the trip, and they are both size small! Yay!! Now I just need to keep myself motivated and ON TRACK. Times like this are when I wish that my only workout buddy wasn't 12, haha. Oh, and did I mention that it's Girl Scout cookie season. And I'm the leader? I am determined though! I'll check back in two weeks, if not sooner (let's be honest, it probably won't be sooner) and tell you all how I''m doing! If you have any good tips, or tried and true workouts, let me know :)






No comments:

Post a Comment