Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wedding (Satur)Day!

For those of you that don't already know, I am an ordained minister. I got ordained to perform weddings, and I have done several, including the weddings of both of my married sisters. I have done weddings for family, friends, friends of family and family of friends. Today however, I did my very first wedding for people that I had never met, prior to offering to officiate. It was actually a vow renewal. I very much enjoyed it. I was actually surprised by how much I enjoy performing wedding ceremonies. I am always nervous before, it is a very important day for the couple, after all. I don't want to be the one to screw it up! I think that I do a pretty good job though. So far I haven't had any complaints :)

However, being nervous all day meant that I came in way under my calories for the day, since I really didn't eat all day. I have a real problem with doing this. Hardly eating is not good, and can actually hinder weight loss. I NEED to make sure to eat three meals a day. I might start buying Slimfast shakes again, it is so easy to just grab one of those a couple times a day. I actually first started drinking them when I was 19, not to lose weight, but because I was working three jobs, and needed a way to get nutrients when I didn't have time to eat. They worked great to keep me full, and not feel run down. So, hopefully they will work now as well. But man, they are expensive! If anyone has an alternative idea, PLEASE share!


                                       
                  I was watching these swans on the ice before the wedding ceremony





                                            In my "Minister Outfit" ;)

                                           
                                                    Back to normal, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment