Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Slacker

I'm sorry. I'm a huge slacker. Not with the exercising and all that jazz, we are been doing that. I've just been terrible with updating this blog. Lucas lost my measuring tape, so I didn't start the 30 Day Shred back up, since I couldn't measure myself. Matthew and I have just been doing boring workouts ;)

Today, however, I went and bought a new one. And even though it's not a Monday, it IS the first of the month, and that is just as good. So, today I will be measuring and restarting the shred. I will also do my best to update every day, or at least every other day.

Matthew and I have still been going to Zumba, of course. And this week the weather has FINALLY started warming. Very soon it will be walking weather :)

My children are obsessed with the movie Frozen, so we are constantly either watching it, or listening to the soundtrack. Lucas knows the words to every song, and randomly recites lines while we are driving. It's adorable. If you haven't seen the movie yet, I highly recommend it.

Oh, and in other news, I decided to play an April Fool's day prank on Matthew and Alyssa this morning. I woke them up, in a panic, at 7 am and told them that it was 9 am, and we were late. It kind of backfired when I had to spend the next ten minutes consoling a hysterical Alyssa, who has perfect attendance and no tardies, and very much wants to keep it that way. Whoops! I got her to school in plenty of time ;)

Oh, I also had an It Works! Wrap party on Saturday. But I will wrote a separate blog about that.

Hope everyone is having a good day!!


                                   One of the Irish Zumba songs





                                             Our new Zumba prop, ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment