Monday, March 3, 2014

New Week, New Start

I started tracking my calories with My Fitness Pal today, and got back to the 30 Day Shred. Unfortunately, I had to do level one, because the remote for my DVD player isn't working. It is still a good workout, but it felt a bit too easy. Tomorrow I will use the DVD player on my laptop and do level 2. One thing that really bummed me out was discovering that there is no option for the shred in exercises on MFP. All I can do is put circuit training, and I think that you burn more calories then it says that you do. Does anyone know of a different calorie counting app that does have the shred? I don't care which one I use...

It is interesting how I really think about what I eat when I have to input it into a virtual diary. As I have mentioned before, I am a snacker. I am more likely to snack all day, than eat three full meals. I eat dinner, but usually skip breakfast and lunch, and just snack. That is not the best, I am aware of this. I need to try to eat more regularly. That is why I decided to start tracking calories again. I think that once I find the box that I put the stuff in, I will do the Weight Watchers points instead. It worked very well for me in the past. For now though, MFP is it, I guess. Unless someone suggests a better option :)

My husband changed hours at work, so now he goes in very, very early. Therefore the kids and I will now be walking to the bus stops in the morning. I would rather be cold for a few minutes than drag my kids out of bed in the middle of the night to drive their daddy to work. It is still very cold, but once it warms up we will start our walks to school instead. I very much look forward to warmer weather, however, it doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon. I'm pretty sure that it will be cold until August. Just remind me in a few months, when I complain about the heat, that I wished for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment