Saturday, March 1, 2014

Zumba Thursday- Back at it!!

Zumba class on Thursday was wonderful, as usual. It was nice to get back to it. My legs felt like jelly afterwards, so that was great. The dance that we do really work our leg muscles! I told Jessica, my instructor, that I wish that she had a DVD, I'd do it every day ;)

Friday my family and I went to the mall, and walked around for far too long, looking for boots for my husband. I hate the mall. But I do like to walk, so that was my silver lining. However, my husband still has no boots. Today we are going to Monster Jam when my husband gets home. Then tomorrow is my cousin's baby shower. So starting Monday, I am hitting the exercise hard again. I will also be starting up My Fitness Pal. I need to get back on the wagon.

Matthew and I decided that as soon as it's warm enough, we will be walking to and from school every single day. It is 1.3 miles one way, so that will be good exercise each day. I will put my younger two in the wagon, and walk my daughter to her school, just a few blocks further, as well. I'm really looking forward to it. Well, assuming that it actually warms up before June, that is.

I need to finish the 30 Day Shred, so that I can get started on some other things I have planned. I am just going to pick right back up at level 2, as long as it doesn't kill me ;)

                                                        Ready to ZUMBA



                                                         Matthew :)



                                               Matthew Zumba-ing!


                            "Are you going to the mall today, that's what I'm asking..."




No comments:

Post a Comment