Thursday, March 13, 2014

Zumba Thursday- Irish Jigs!

Since St. Patty's Day is Monday, my Zumba instructor (we has a bit of Irish in her), decided that we would do a few Irish dances along with our regular ones tonight. They were lots of fun, and Irish music is beautiful. I must tell you, my legs got a MAJOR workout too! I definitely enjoyed it. Jessica said that she is thinking about keeping one song, even after St. Patrick's Day, I hope she does :) Here is a video of one of the dances we did. This is not my Zumba instructor, but this is the dance that she taught us:



I haven't been doing as much as I'd like lately, so tonight I really gave it my all. I forgot how good that feels! There really is no exercise that I love as much as I love Zumba! I would do it every day, if I could. Matthew feels the same way. We actually have a Zumba game for the Wii, but it's not the same.

There is a dance workout, that my friend Jen posted to my Facebook page the other day, that Matthew and I tried. It's pretty killer. As part of a whole routine, it would be REALLY amazing. Here is is, if anyone wants to give it a try. I'm not a fan of the song, but the exercise is pretty great. I haven't checked to see if she has more videos, but if so, I think that Matthew and I will be doing some on our non Zumba days ;)

I had some issues with my DVD player, so I got WAY behind on The 30 Day Shred. So, I have decided that I am going to restart the whole thing on Monday. This time I WILL finish it!!!!

To anyone who is still reading, and supporting us, THANK YOU so much! It really means a lot. Even when I don't post every day, I am still here, chugging along. Oh, and I bought a ton of slimfast today as well, so tomorrow I will start drinking those :)











No comments:

Post a Comment