Sunday, January 12, 2014

Squats Suck

Today was day 6 of our challenges, and I'm telling you, we are definitely feeling it! I'm very proud of my son though. He was ready to go as soon as he walked in the door from his dad's. He is doing great with everything so far.

I went on Pinterest today and pinned a few healthy breakfast and snack recipes. I wrote down what I needed, and went to the store. Then, when I got home, I realized that I forgot the main ingredient in every single recipe. Oats. So I guess I'm making them tomorrow instead. Whoops.

They are basically all the same thing, but slightly different. I want to try all three, and see what the kids like best. If you have any great, healthy recipes, please let me know :)

If anyone is interested, here are the recipes:


http://allrecipes.com/recipe/banana-oat-muffins/detail.aspx?crlt.pid=camp.lyFqZjHRnp6q




No comments:

Post a Comment