Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Rambling

Today we went to my mom's for dinner. So we ended up doing our challenges after instead. We are up to 90 seconds on the plank, and man, that is HARD. I was pretty impressed with Matthew. He didn't fall a single time. He's really doing great.

I have noticed that I am in a much better mood after I work out. Matthew seems much happier as well. I guess Elle Woods said it best when she said "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't." My husband is incredibly lucky, in that case ;)

I have been drinking more water, and have even cut down on the coffee. Matthew has always preferred water over anything else, so he is good there. I do need to curb the late night snacking. I need to eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner, so that I'm not hungry late at night. 

My niece is here tonight, and she was watching a Destination America special with me about a Disney Cruises. She informed me that we all need to go on a Disney cruise in two or three years. So, that means I only have that long to get myself comfortable in a bathing suit! I even know the one that I will reward myself with once I hit my goal. 

So, Heather, if you are reading this, get ready. In two or three years we need to go on a cruise ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment