Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Sick :(

My dear, sweet, and also sick, husband, was kind enough to share his cold with me. It hit me like a ton of bricks this morning, and I felt icky most of the day. I was on the fence all day about whether or not I wanted to skip my workout today. I had brief moments where I felt better, but then waves of dizziness, and all the other joys that come with a head cold, hit. But, it is just a head cold. If I had a chest cold, or the flu, the workout would have definitely been a no go. I figured with a head cold, it was worth at least trying. So, I did. I got dizzy a few times, but made it through the workout pretty well. Matthew and I also did our challenge. That was no problem, as it is very easy right now. 8 crunches, 8 leg lifts, and a 12 second plank.

Matthew and I downloaded two new apps to the iPad yesterday, and today we checked them out. It turns out that the first one was just an app to keep track of your daily workouts, so we deleted that one. The other one, simply called "Workouts", was better. It has a variety of exercises you can do for legs, abs, arms, butt, or cardio. You can chose the length, and intensity, as well. So, Matthew did ten minutes of abs, and ten of cardio for his 20 minutes today. I am going to keep looking for fun ones for him, but for now this one is pretty good. If you know of any cool ones, please let me know.

I still feel kind of yucky, so this won't be a very long post tonight. I'm going to go to sleep, and hope that I wake up tomorrow healthy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment