Monday, February 17, 2014

Level 2

Today was day one of level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. In some ways I like level 2 more than level 1. However, level 2 is very plank focused. Just a thin workout mat on hardwood floors is not that ideal for plank moves. It makes me miss my carpet a little. I was definitely a sweaty mess after I was done! I was supposed to take my measurements again after level one, but I forgot. I'll do it tomorrow.

We are expecting yet another snow storm tomorrow night. Then, hopefully, it will start to warm up. I am very, very ready for Spring, and outdoor exercises. I love to walk outside. Having a backyard for the kids to play in will be nice this year as well. Matthew and I will be starting the Couch to 5k, as soon as we can get outside. I may have to buy a new stroller, if mine didn't survive the winter. It's been in the shed, but God only knows what else has been in there with it...

Tomorrow I need to seriously clean my house, and tackle my mountain of laundry. Last week I got next to nothing done, and it's going to take forever to catch up. My sister and nephew are staying here this week, again, so it will be another hectic week. I need a tropical vacation.






No comments:

Post a Comment