Thursday, February 13, 2014

No Zumba Thursday :(

Unfortunately, I was too sick for Zumba today. I was super bummed, but this cold is kicking my butt. You guys have heard me whine about being sick enough though. So, instead, I'm going to talk a little bit about Zumba.

I've already told you the history of Zumba, and said many times how much fun it is. I have had several people express interest in coming to Zumba, but only one has actually came. I figure there are two reasons to not go to Zumba.

1. You really hate to exercise, and/or just have no interest in Zumba. If this is the case, well, I'm certainly not going to force you to go, or bug you about it. I love it, but that doesn't mean that everyone will.

2. You are embarrassed about how you will look, or dislike to dance. If this is the case, you should give just one class a try. I think you'll be surprised. I honestly don't like to dance. I'm not one of those girls that loves to go out dancing. I'm terrible at it, and it's just not fun to me. So, I dreaded Zumba at first. But somehow this is fun. I'm never embarrassed, and I really enjoy myself. Maybe it's just Jess. She's a phenomenal teacher. Either way, it's worth trying, even just once :)

So, if you have always wanted to try it, but shyness is holding you back, give it a shot. I guarantee you, no one is looking at you! We are all 100% focused on Jessica. Matthew stands right next to me, and I don't even notice what he does.

That's it for me tonight. I'm at that super fun phase of a cold where your eyes pour water, and sting. So, typing isn't the easiest. Fingers crossed that this cold is almost done!! I felt worse for most of today, but am feeling a bit better now. I'm not jinxing myself though ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment