Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl Sunday!

The Superbowl was today. I'm not really a football fan, but I watch the Superbowl anyway. This year I had zero interest in, or opinion of, either team. My kids informed me that we should root for the Seahawks, because Carly, from iCarly lives in Seattle. So, we rooted for Seahawks, and they won. So, yay, I guess ;)

Really, I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials, and the halftime show. That is the only time that I get up when the main event is on, and stay for the commercials. This year's halftime show was Bruno Mars, with an appearance from The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I thought it was great! I was also impressed with Renee Fleming, the Opera singer who sang the National Anthem this year. It's a good thing that they were both good, since the game was pretty boring. It's no fun if the other team doesn't even bother to play ;p

Yesterday, after I posted my blog on Facebook, my friend Sam commented with this link. From there I found a body fat calculator. It's pretty cool! So I book marked it, and will put Matthew and my measurements in it each month, to see where we are at. Right now we are obese, according to the calculator.  But just barely. Hopefully next month we will be down enough to be "average".

Tomorrow starts our new goal to do at least 20 minutes a day of high intensity exercise. For me it will be Jillian Michaels. I am simultaneously dreading, and looking forward to, it. I have a love/hate relationship with her, as does pretty much anyone who does her workouts. Wish me luck!










No comments:

Post a Comment