Monday, February 10, 2014

Time For a New Challenge

Matthew and I started a new challenge today. It is called the Brazen Fit 24 Day Ab Challenge. Here it is:



It is a fairly easy challenge, but I figured that with our goal to do 20 minutes of vigorous exercise a day, this would be a nice addition. We did day one today. It was, of course, ridiculously easy. Even Matthew was like "Really, mom? That's it?!". Yes, dear, that's it.

I also found another challenge that looks pretty good. I might have us do that one after I'm finished with the shred. Here is that one:


Matthew has also decided that he's not that into his Ninja app anymore. The only 20 minute workouts on there are alternating walking and running. That gets boring after a while. So, we are downloading two new ones to try out. I will update tomorrow with the names, and if we liked them.

I have noticed that both Matthew and I seem to do better when we have a set workout to do. Leaving us to our own devices causes chaos. We will end up slacking off, or worse, giving up! I am tired of giving up!! So I am going to make sure that we always have something to do. I have several things lined up already. And I'm always open to suggestions :)

I am sure that some people are getting sick of seeing this blog every single day. That's okay. Don't read it then. Today I got a message on Facebook from someone that I don't even know, who happened to read my blog. She had very nice things to say about it, and that was very encouraging. I am going to write this blog regardless, but it's nice to know that people read, and enjoy, it. To the people who are sick of seeing it, I'm sorry. Although, you probably aren't reading this, so...


No comments:

Post a Comment