Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Junk Food Junkie

I love junk food. I think that it is delicious. It is also incredibility unhealthy. I am trying to avoid it as much as possible, but also not make myself crazy wanting it. That is how binge eating happens. However, I have had a bag of Doritos, a bag of potato chips, and a bag of crunchy Cheetos in my cupboards since Sunday, and I have not touched them. That is a pretty big deal for a junk food junkie. I really just haven't wanted them. The chips were bought for the Super Bowl, and my sister bought the Cheetos for my nephew. I guess maybe I'm used to us not having that stuff here, so I don't think about it? But even when I see them, I don't want them. I guess that is a good thing ;)

Today, Matthew did the 30 day shred with me. He did the modified versions, and didn't use the hand weights. He did pretty good, but I'm not going to make him to it with me everyday. Today we just had company all evening, so we needed to squeeze our 20 minutes in before bedtime. Doing my workout together seemed like the quickest way. We also got our challenges done. The ab one is completely finished, and we have one more day of the other two. Yay!

I briefly considered not doing my workout, because it was late, and I was tired. However, I did it anyway, and, as usual, I'm glad that I did. Keeping this blog has really insured that I push through and workout even when I don't want to. I'm really glad that we decided to do it. Thanks again to everyone who reads, and supports us!

I really am looking forward to warm weather, so that we can get outside and exercise. I would also like to go to the pool this Monday. Hopefully we can. My husband and I are already considering putting a pool up in our backyard this summer. Swimming is awesome exercise, as we all know, and it's something that Mattie really enjoys. We'll see, I guess ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment