Saturday, February 8, 2014

What a Week!

Whew! Having my sister and nephew here all week was exhausting! I love Tyler, but when you put him and Lucas together, they are crazy. My house looks like I had a week long frat party. But on the plus side, my kids went to bed very early tonight. It's been a long time since my husband and I had an evening to ourselves.

Today was day 6 of the 30 Day Shred. Level one is getting easier, but not TOO easy. I have read conflicting things on how exactly to do this workout. Jillian herself says to advance when you're ready. She never mentions rest days. So I'm assuming that you don't get any. As for moving on when I'm ready, I like the idea of each level for ten days, so I'll probably stick with that. I'm not sure what to do after the 30 Day Shred. Another video series? More shredding? Hmmm... I guess I have 24 days to decide ;)

I'm pretty sure that Lucas is getting a cold, which is fantastic. With any luck I'll get it too. Working out with a cold is the best. Seriously, I hope he's not getting sick, and I don't either. I'm done with winter now. It can go away. Oh wait. If it's warm enough when I'm done with the 30 day shred, I'm starting the Couch to 5k. I forgot. Yay!!

Sorry for the rambling and nonsense. Some days I struggle with what to write, that anyone will find interesting. Clearly, today is one of those days. I'll try to come up with something that's actually interesting tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment