Sunday, January 26, 2014

Do What You Have to Do

Some days, I have to squeeze in a workout, or the challenges, where ever I can. Today was one of those days.

I was able to get a little bit of cardio in while Alyssa and Lucas napped this afternoon. Matthew didn't get home from his dad's until dinner time though, so we did our challenges in front of the open bathroom door while Alyssa and Lucas took a bath. We do what we have to ;)

Really and truly, being "too busy" for exercise is just an excuse. Anyone can squeeze in a short workout. I get it though, I have always used being "too busy" as an excuse. I have three kids, I babysit, I have to run errands, etc. But you know what? I STILL have three kids. I still babysit. I still run errands. I also MAKE time to workout. Even if it's just one short Fitnet workout. If you have no interest in exercising, that is fine. I'm not going to look down on you, or force workouts on you. If you want to do it though, then stop making excuses, and start doing it!!

Here are some articles to help you, if you have trouble fitting workouts in:

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/diet-fitness/fitness/slideshows/fitness-excuses/2

http://blogs.denverpost.com/fitness/2013/08/02/too-busy-to-exercise-tips-for-fitting-fitness-in/12955/

http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/im-too-busy-work-out-workout

I hope that these are able to help some of you that have trouble finding the time :)

P.S. For those of you that follow my Grammar Queen blog, I had originally titled this post "Do Whatcha Gotta Do", but had to change it, because I couldn't handle it ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment