Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday Already??

Well, battling a headache all day, combined with two crazy three year olds, meant no long workout for me today. Lucas did want to play "Shake Your Booty" (Just Dance 4), so I turned that on for a little while. I also cleaned the house about 12 times. Seriously, these boys are insane.

My head was pounding, so I really didn't want to do our challenges, but I did them anyway. By the time we were done, my headache was nearly gone. That is exactly why I power through anyway! Even if I'm exhausted, or my head hurts, I always feel better, not worse, after working out. Even if it's short. A little exercise is better than none at all ;)

I am hungry all the time, so I am on the hunt for some quick, easy, cheap and GOOD snack ideas. If you have any recipes, please share them with me! Everything that I find on Pinterest calls for either vanilla protein powder, or chai seeds. Neither of those are easy to find around here. I also need ideas that are child friendly. I appreciate any help anyone can give me! I do not have a blender, juicer or food processor. I do have a crockpot. I really need a blender, or food processor!

I can't believe that it's already Wednesday. The kids being home has made this week fly by. For me at least. Tomorrow is ZUMBA THURSDAY! Remember, if you want to join Matthew and me, it's at 7pm at St. Mark's. Only $7 ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment